Counseling and Therapy: Sliding fee scale-Fee based on income
Call for pricing on other services
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
We use a sliding fee scale based on income and household size for regular 50-minute counseling sessions. Other discounts may be available.
Cash and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and/or you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.